Monday, May 27, 2013

california...bout' time. (part 1)


well hello there!//I'm sorry for taking so long to finally getting around to posting about California. In fact a lot has happened while I've been out of the blogging world, but more on that later. Right now I'm going to blog about my girls trip to California, which has been LONG over due. It was an amazing and much needed vacation of relaxation and sun, sun, SUN. Since it has been weeks, I'm merely going to let the pictures do the talking...

PART 1 of California

//warning...picture overload is about to happen (these are in no particular order).//





//excited to spend the day in California Adventure/Disneyland!!//





//i love churros, oh so very much.//















//princess ariel.//
























//meet my little cuz, ky...he plays soccer and wears the headband because it's his "signature look." haha he is awesome.//


//free people. the brand/store/style i'm OBSESSED with. needless to say i went a little crazy in this store.//





//the air conditioning decided to not work. this is me trying to hid from the nevada sun and heat. this was the worst part of the trip by far.//

This was just part one of more photos to come (I promise) from my trip to California. Until next time...

--> love S