//Almost four months is how long it's been since I last posted a thing on my blog. I fell off the blogging wagon, as well as letting other things in my life fall to the side. I don't know why I do it, why I get into a groove of improving myself and feeling great, then the next I let it drop. Why is it so easy to just give up on things you're working hard to make a habit?
I have this image in my head of how I want to create myself, of what kind of person I want to be. Life is about creating yourself, becoming this image inside your head and I know what I want and I know what I need to do to get what I want, but then why is it so hard to begin this creation?
Everyone has their own demons. Whether it's sleeping too much, drinking too much, eating too many sweets, whatever it is demons are there and they come and go in different forms. For me at this moment in my life my demon is me lacking self-motivation. Some how I need to find it, obtain it and keep it.
I found this quote a few weeks back and it's something I need to repeat, to see every day, and hopefully this will spark something inside me.
I want to chase my dreams down.
Hoping soon I will find my self-motivation and accomplish all that I have been wanting and will jump on the blogging wagon again.
Until then...I'm trying to create and will be working on it.
love S

No comments:
Post a Comment