bonjour// I love a good quote. It can be uplifting and inspirational, thought provoking, and sometimes just what you need. This is the start to a series, I like to call "well said." When I read a good quote, remember one that I love, or just one that is perfect for how I am feeling at the moment, I'm going to share it here, perhaps even with a picture once in awhile. Quotes are another way you can splash some color onto your thoughts.
//Today's quote:
A lot of people forget to do just that and this is something I'm trying to do right now. Falling in love with myself and not the person I wish I was. How do you expect someone to fall in love with you, if you don't even love yourself? If you fall in love with yourself first, well then that is a beautiful thing.
-->love S
