![]() |
| *note: photo taken from three years ago. |
hello!// I'm so excited and let me tell you why...this Saturday I'm off to the land of my parents! Both of my parents are from California and that is where I was born. We moved out here to Utah when I was five, but since I have family there, we have been going back to the golden state every year once, sometimes twice since we moved. That was until these past three years when I was in college. As I was up to my head writing papers and studying my little heart out, my family skipped their way to California, soaking up the sun and sand without me. I was devestated.
But finally after paying my dues I get to join them this year! Its been WAY too long. I've been craving that California sun and sand, and my most favorite part...Disneyland! Yes,
I am a disneyland fan, but I can't help it, it's the happiest place on earth ;).
This year, we're doing just a girls trip. It will be my mom, sister, my sisters friend and I...should be a good time! Can't wait to escape to the sun and ditch this indecisive weather we've been having lately. Saturday hurry fast!

